The primary goal of the radiation safety program, administered by EH&S, is to maintain all personnel radiation exposures below regulatory limits and ALARA (As Low As Reasonably Acheivable). This is a fundamental tenet of current radiation safety practice and is a regulatory requirement to be followed by all occupational users of RAM.
For additional information select from the following topics:
Publications and Forms
- Proper Dosimetry Use Guide (PDF)
- Radioactive Materials Safety Manual
- Radioactive Materials Worker Application (PDF)
- Sealed Source Worker Application (PDF)
- X-ray/Radiation Producing Device Worker Application (PDF)