My EH&S is YOUR page -- it's your quick access to the resources you use most often when you come to our website. When you bookmark a page, you will find it here. Come back often!
New employee action steps:
- Complete a Training Needs Assessment at Learn@ISU.
- Complete a Hazard Inventory form
Services for YOU
- Biological: Autoclaves | Biohazards | Permits | Safe Lab Practices | Shipping | Tax-free Ethanol
- Emergency Management: Evacuation Procedures | Fire | Severe Weather | Automated External Defibrillator
- Environmental: Spill Control & Stormwater Prevention | Environmental Assessments
- Laboratory: Chemical Inventory | Fume Hoods | Equipment Disposal | Surveys
- Occupational: Accidents & Injuries | Ergonomics | OSHA compliance | PPE | Shop Safety | Occupational Medicine
- Radiation: Dose Monitoring | Instruments & Detection | Lasers | Radioactive Materials | Radiation Producing Devices
- Training & Communications: Online & Classroom Safety Training | Publications
- Waste & Recycling: Batteries | Chemicals | Chemical Redistribution | Computers & Electronics | Glass | Pathological
|Stay Safe at Iowa State
|Emergencies: call 911
|Work-related injuries: Report immediately (no matter how minor) to your supervisor. Safety-related questions: Contact EH&S at 515-294-5359.