641-40.110(136C) Posting of Notices to Workers
40.110(1) Each licensee or registrant, except those registrants with diagnostic x-ray systems, shall post current copies of the following documents:
- This subrule and 641-Chapter 40 (PDF);
- The license, certificate of registration, conditions or documents incorporated into the license by reference and amendments (PDF) thereto;
- The operating procedures (PDF) applicable to activities under the license or registration; and
- Any notice of violation involving radiological working condidtions, proposed civil penalty, or order issued pursuant to 641-Chapter 38, and any response from the licensee or registrant.
The Notice to Workers is available for viewing at the Environmental Health and Safety Services Building during normal business hours.
Publications and Forms
- Notice to Employees (PDF)